Blog

For the blog, I chose an idea I had not investigated in the other projects in this class:  Flipped Classrooms.

I chose flipping the classroom because it is still something I have little experience with.  I hope to learn more and implement it in the courses I design.  I believe it is the future of education, especially for English as a second language learners.

I didn't see too many challenges with the blog although I made it quite simple.  If I were to make anything more advanced, I would want a different blogging software.  

Learning Progress
I am not sure I learned very much from this assignment, but I certainly motivated myself.  I was excited about flipping classrooms half a year ago, but I hadn't given it much thought lately.  After completing this blog assignment, I motivated myself again to try to apply flipped teaching concepts to my courses.  Watching the new video on the Kahn Academy website was also nice.  I had not visited in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment